Levenshulme High School has actively engaged with a number of activities made available through the Career Point offer:
• 83 staff attended a presentation aimed at raising awareness about Apprenticeship opportunities and Labour Market Information
• All staff attended a presentation introducing the Career Point website
• 66 staff are engaged in Tier 1 training
• The school has a licence for Careers Explorer
• 1 member of staff engaged in the Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development
The full Case Study is available here
As Europe’s largest interdisciplinary science meeting, ESOF will bring 4,500 leading researchers, thinkers, innovators, policy makers, journalists and educators to Manchester from more than 90 countries.
Department store BHS is to go into liquidation with the loss of up to 11,000 jobs after efforts to find a buyer failed.
Manchester is the UK’s Trendiest City!
Manchester’s flourishing arts and food scene has cemented its place as the UK’s trendiest city.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest labour market information and CPD opportunities in Greater Manchester.